The Student Room Group

A star equivalency combined science

Hi has anyone done this recently? I have mine on Friday? If so how difficult was it?

Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by MrsT2019!
Hi has anyone done this recently? I have mine on Friday? If so how difficult was it?

Thanks x

hey long shot as my exam is in a couple hours how was the exam
Reply 2

Thanks x

hi can you please tell me how yours went?
Reply 3
Original post by char91999
hey long shot as my exam is in a couple hours how was the exam

hi could you also please tell me how yours went, please? I have mine coming up and I want to know if both of you had been tested on the same topics or different please
Reply 4
Hi I did terribly but only had a short time for revision. I opted to take biology after sitting it as I only needed a single science and passed grade 7. It has a lot on it. Mine has equations, forces, Darwin's, ermmm I can't remember what else. Good luck x
Reply 5
hiya, thank you, I will be doing combined science, so hopefully slightly better than the biology one! x did you have to share your computer whilst doing the exam? x

Hi I did terribly but only had a short time for revision. I opted to take biology after sitting it as I only needed a single science and passed grade 7. It has a lot on it. Mine has equations, forces, Darwin's, ermmm I can't remember what else. Good luck x
Reply 6
Original post by star141516
hiya, thank you, I will be doing combined science, so hopefully slightly better than the biology one! x did you have to share your computer whilst doing the exam? x

No you don't have to share your screen but they tell you not to open any other tabs obviously. It can lock you out if they think you are doing something you shouldn't. It's simple to use to sit the exam and the invigilators go through everything with you. Hope that helps! Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest