The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

queen mary with predicted grade

i'm intrested into applying to queen mary's but am deciding on sevral conrses:history and politics,history adn international relations,politics and international relations,politcs with business managment , business maanagment and internatioal relations.
for all of these course the need ABB
my school has predicted my ABB and an A in core maths, is their a chance of me getting in.
Also since im finding it hard to decide and really want to get in I might apply to two courses as QMUL would that hinder or help my changes of getting in
You meet the entry requirements, you stand a chance!

In terms of applying to multiple courses, you ought to message Queen Mary's admissions, although it's probably not the best of ideas since you may be able to transfer courses - but again, best to check with Queen Mary itself.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by kas694
i'm intrested into applying to queen mary's but am deciding on sevral conrses:history and politics,history adn international relations,politics and international relations,politcs with business managment , business maanagment and internatioal relations.
for all of these course the need ABB
my school has predicted my ABB and an A in core maths, is their a chance of me getting in.
Also since im finding it hard to decide and really want to get in I might apply to two courses as QMUL would that hinder or help my changes of getting in

my predicted grades were BBB and i’ve got an offer for History with BBB at QMUL starting september this year. I didnt do core maths or an EPQ. You deffo have a good chance at getting an offer!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending