The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry university CAS Shield portal

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ammar, and I am writing to inquire about the opening of the CAS Shield portal and the commencement of CAS letter issuance for international students.
As an aspiring student who has been eagerly preparing to apply for a course at Coventry University, I understand that the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is a crucial document for the visa application process. I would greatly appreciate any information or updates you can provide regarding the availability of the CAS Shield portal and when the issuance of CAS letters will begin.
Specifically, I would like to know:
Do you have an estimated date for when CAS Shield will be open for applicants? As I already paid 8000 pounds as my initial deposit for January 2023 intake which later i deferred to September 2023 intake.

Your guidance and prompt response regarding the CAS Shield opening and CAS letter issuance will be immensely helpful in planning my application and visa process effectively.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to your response.
Original post by ammaraza.sheraze
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ammar, and I am writing to inquire about the opening of the CAS Shield portal and the commencement of CAS letter issuance for international students.
As an aspiring student who has been eagerly preparing to apply for a course at Coventry University, I understand that the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is a crucial document for the visa application process. I would greatly appreciate any information or updates you can provide regarding the availability of the CAS Shield portal and when the issuance of CAS letters will begin.
Specifically, I would like to know:
Do you have an estimated date for when CAS Shield will be open for applicants? As I already paid 8000 pounds as my initial deposit for January 2023 intake which later i deferred to September 2023 intake.

Your guidance and prompt response regarding the CAS Shield opening and CAS letter issuance will be immensely helpful in planning my application and visa process effectively.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to your response.

Hi Ammar,

If you have met all the conditions on your conditional offer letter, then you should have been sent a link to access the CAS Shield portal. Please raise your enquiry with the International Admissions Team, please see below their contact details. Your CAS will only be issued after you have completed all the requirements on the CAS Shield Portal, and it can take up to 3 working weeks for your CAS to be issued.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 24 7765 2152

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi Ammar,

If you have met all the conditions on your conditional offer letter, then you should have been sent a link to access the CAS Shield portal. Please raise your enquiry with the International Admissions Team, please see below their contact details. Your CAS will only be issued after you have completed all the requirements on the CAS Shield Portal, and it can take up to 3 working weeks for your CAS to be issued.

[email protected]

Kind regards,
Juzer

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes I have completed all the conditions required but I didn't get the email for CAS shield link. I have sent so many emails and even try calling coventey university but no one is answering. I don't know what to do next I'm stuck no one is guiding me from the university site why I didn't get my link yet time is running out.
No one is bothering from admissions to answer my queries or get my issue resolved.
On my applicant portal I'm trying to book interview but when I click on it, it won't open
Original post by ammaraza.sheraze
Hi thanks for your reply. Yes I have completed all the conditions required but I didn't get the email for CAS shield link. I have sent so many emails and even try calling coventey university but no one is answering. I don't know what to do next I'm stuck no one is guiding me from the university site why I didn't get my link yet time is running out.
No one is bothering from admissions to answer my queries or get my issue resolved.
On my applicant portal I'm trying to book interview but when I click on it, it won't open

Call the university they don't reply mails often, so call, it can take about 1-2 hours before your call connects so you'd need to be patient
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi Ammar,

[email protected]

Kind regards,
Juzer

Hello,
I need help about my CAS shield, i am logout from my CAS shield and now it says "you have no active intakes" and i have received a mail from CAS team to resume my CAS shield kindly let me know how can i resume my CAS or anything else about this issue.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest