The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Regarding CAS shield

Hello, I have received admit in MSc in Embedded system Engineering from Coventry University. I have paid the initial deposit but haven't received CAS shield link or the confirmation on deposit payment. I tried contacting via mail as well as the Live chat section but no response.
Please help me with the further process.
Thank you.
Reply 1
Call them, they don't respond promptly to emails
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Olamidee
Call them, they don't respond promptly to emails

I am an international student, so I am unable to make calls and trying to reach by emails.
Original post by akankshagupta
Hello, I have received admit in MSc in Embedded system Engineering from Coventry University. I have paid the initial deposit but haven't received CAS shield link or the confirmation on deposit payment. I tried contacting via mail as well as the Live chat section but no response.
Please help me with the further process.
Thank you.

Hello @akankshagupta

I hope you're well. Please can you call the student self-funding payment enquiries line on: +44 (0)24 7765 2266 regarding your deposit payment. In terms of your CAS, have you met all of your offer conditions at present? If not, the CAS will not be issued.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @akankshagupta

I hope you're well. Please can you call the student self-funding payment enquiries line on: +44 (0)24 7765 2266 regarding your deposit payment. In terms of your CAS, have you met all of your offer conditions at present? If not, the CAS will not be issued.

Kind regards,

Hello,
The condition was to pay the initial deposit. Its already been 10 days, yet haven't received confirmation on the same.
Hello,
The condition was to pay the initial deposit. Its already been 10 days, yet haven't received confirmation on the same.

Hello,

If you have paid the deposit and have met all of your offer conditions, then please be rest assured that the university will currently be processing your application. The next step will be for your CAS Shield link to be issued. If you are confident that you have met all of your conditions appropriately, then please give it some more time and you will receive your link.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Reply 6
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

If you have paid the deposit and have met all of your offer conditions, then please be rest assured that the university will currently be processing your application. The next step will be for your CAS Shield link to be issued. If you are confident that you have met all of your conditions appropriately, then please give it some more time and you will receive your link.

Kind regards,
Juzer

Yes sure, I am waiting patiently.
Reply 7
Yes sure, I am waiting patiently.

Check for the regional director in your area and mail them, they respond faster
Reply 8
Original post by Olamidee
Check for the regional director in your area and mail them, they respond faster

Yes, I have contacted them and notified them about the issue.
I have provided all the documents for my cas shield before it was showing your cas letter process is 48% and now the cas track is not showing in the cas shield for Coventry University
Original post by Syeddanish1140
I have provided all the documents for my cas shield before it was showing your cas letter process is 48% and now the cas track is not showing in the cas shield for Coventry University

Hello,

Please contact the International Admissions Team for an update on your CAS. Please see below their contact details. You could also try using the messaging service on CAS Shield for a faster response.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152

Kind regards,
Juzer
They are not replying on CAS shield as well
Original post by Syeddanish1140
They are not replying on CAS shield as well

Hello @Syeddanish1140

I hope you're well. I am sorry to hear that - please see my colleague's reply above which shows you alternative ways to get in contact with Coventry University. I hope this issue gets resolved shortly for you.

Many thanks,
Hi,
Any one received CAS shield or CAS letter from Coventry University as I have not received any link for it yet.
I received my cas letter from coventry university September 2023 as I’m alumni of Coventry university i can get 20% alumni discount but this discount is not mentioned in my cas letter can any one help
Has anyone received CAS from Sunderland university mine stuck at 61% mails has been no response please I need help
Original post by 07035180919
Has anyone received CAS from Sunderland university mine stuck at 61% mails has been no response please I need help

This thread is specifically about Coventry university.
Original post by Iqra Sarwar
Hi,
Any one received CAS shield or CAS letter from Coventry University as I have not received any link for it yet.

Same situation we're in .
mine is stucked at 61% don't know what to say who to ask getting no response from anyone 😏

Quick Reply

Latest