The Student Room Group

Physioterapy Course

I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering (5 years) in my country and Master of Business Administration (1 year) in UK (1 year funded by Student Finance)). I want to enroll in a physiotherapy course starting in September 2023 and I want to know if I can be funded by Student Finance as a second loan under these circumstances and under what conditions.
Thank you so much.
Original post by Ana Roxana
I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering (5 years) in my country and Master of Business Administration (1 year) in UK (1 year funded by Student Finance)). I want to enroll in a physiotherapy course starting in September 2023 and I want to know if I can be funded by Student Finance as a second loan under these circumstances and under what conditions.
Thank you so much.

Hi Ana,

We normally don't fund second degrees unless it's one of our exception courses. Can you confirm if the new course would be full time or part time? How long will the course be? Where would you be studying this?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi Claire,

I would like full time for 3 years at the University of Salford, for the undergraduate program if possible or for which program I qualify according to what is written above.
Thank you so much for your answer and support.

Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Ana,

We normally don't fund second degrees unless it's one of our exception courses. Can you confirm if the new course would be full time or part time? How long will the course be? Where would you be studying this?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 3
Hi Claire,
I have just received a reply from the university of Salford that the places for Sept 2023 are taken and I would still like to know for BSC (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography -3 years, full time , university of Salford, September 2023,if I could get funding or any another 3-year course related to NHS list.I have been living here in the UK for 7 years with indefinite leave.
Thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending