The Student Room Group

oxford admissions test dates

hi,
i’ve been a bit confused about the dates for oxford university admissions tests, so i just wanted some clarification - the oxford website itself says 19th and 20th october, as do the individual course pages, but everywhere else says it’s the 2nd november, and my school have said the same?? I’m very confused 😐
any help would be appreciated!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Reach out to admissions, that would be the best way of clarifying this.

All I could find:

Capture.PNG
Reply 2
Original post by whyhello
hi,
i’ve been a bit confused about the dates for oxford university admissions tests, so i just wanted some clarification - the oxford website itself says 19th and 20th october, as do the individual course pages, but everywhere else says it’s the 2nd november, and my school have said the same?? I’m very confused 😐
any help would be appreciated!

there's been significant changes to the way admissions tests run this year - they've changed the provider of the assessments, and so the way they're run will be different from previous years.

i would trust the oxford website, as they're most likely to have the most up to date information. the test date was november 2nd last year, so i'd assume any other websites are still referencing this, in absence of updated information.

try this site - it seems the most reliable. https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/guide/admissions-tests/testcentre-timeline

you can always email your college's admissions department, though, to make sure - they will tell you everything you need to know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending