The Student Room Group

When will I hear back from Oxford about interviews?

I'm a PPE at Oxford applicant and did my TSA a few weeks ago. Does anybody know when we will be contacted about an interview?
I do law not PPE but I believe the dates are similar for all subjects, I heard back about the interview in late November (around the 23rd off the top of my head but that's not an exact date), the interview was in early December and I got an offer on 11th January :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Username123ab
I do law not PPE but I believe the dates are similar for all subjects, I heard back about the interview in late November (around the 23rd off the top of my head but that's not an exact date), the interview was in early December and I got an offer on 11th January :smile:

Thank you! When was your admissions test?
Original post by Sofiarubyy
Thank you! When was your admissions test?

For law I had to sit the LNAT before I applied, not sure about PPE but according to Oxford's website you have to sit the TSA for PPE
My daughter applied to Magdalen for English Language and Literature and we're waiting to hear if she will get an interview. Does anyone have intel or experience about when we might hear? I think the interviews will be on 12/4-12/6.
Original post by Anonymous
My daughter applied to Magdalen for English Language and Literature and we're waiting to hear if she will get an interview. Does anyone have intel or experience about when we might hear? I think the interviews will be on 12/4-12/6.

General rule of thumb is 7-10 days before the first day of the subject's interview period. Keep calm and be patient 🙂 Good luck to her
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
General rule of thumb is 7-10 days before the first day of the subject's interview period. Keep calm and be patient 🙂 Good luck to her

Thank you!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending