The Student Room Group

Police pcda & ipldp

I started the degree apprenticeship route in December. I’m working full shifts (so much for 20% study time) approx 54 hours over 6 days and keep up the uni degree. This was the only option when I applied but now the IPLDP route is available but I’m not allowed to transfer but I’m also not coping with trying to keep up both full time shifts & degree. I am
dyslexic and was assured I would get help from police force and uni but that kicked in about 2 weeks ago which has arrived too late! I’m thinking of leaving and applying again through the IPLDP route.
Has anyone done this ?
Reply 1
Original post by Jlm1202
I started the degree apprenticeship route in December. I’m working full shifts (so much for 20% study time) approx 54 hours over 6 days and keep up the uni degree. This was the only option when I applied but now the IPLDP route is available but I’m not allowed to transfer but I’m also not coping with trying to keep up both full time shifts & degree. I am
dyslexic and was assured I would get help from police force and uni but that kicked in about 2 weeks ago which has arrived too late! I’m thinking of leaving and applying again through the IPLDP route.
Has anyone done this ?

Curious, what did you do in college and how’s it going with the PCDA?

Quick Reply

Latest