The Student Room Group

Pcda

I got to the final stage of the application process - the face to face interview - for the pcda police Constable degree apprenticeship but unfortunately wasn’t successful. I have to wait six months to apply again. Can anyone advise on the best way to succeed at the interview? Also is it worth applying for and becoming a special Constable - voluntary role? Is this something they are looking for?
Should I consider other routes into the police? Instead of pcda?
I’m really keen to do this to advice will be useful.
Original post by Barbsy134
I got to the final stage of the application process - the face to face interview - for the pcda police Constable degree apprenticeship but unfortunately wasn’t successful. I have to wait six months to apply again. Can anyone advise on the best way to succeed at the interview? Also is it worth applying for and becoming a special Constable - voluntary role? Is this something they are looking for?

What did they ask you in the interview and give me an example of your answers and how you structured them; Just a brief example, doesn’t have to be in detail.
Reply 2
Original post by Barbsy134

Hi, sorry you didn't pass you face to face, can you advise what type of questions they asked? It's not very clear in the emails and with the competency one already completed before face to face, I'm not sure what more to expect. If you fail PCDA can you then apply to be a special before the 6 months or have you still got to wait? Thanks
Original post by Amy1074
Hi, sorry you didn't pass you face to face, can you advise what type of questions they asked? It's not very clear in the emails and with the competency one already completed before face to face, I'm not sure what more to expect. If you fail PCDA can you then apply to be a special before the 6 months or have you still got to wait? Thanks

So how did everything go for you? Did you get through the stages?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending