The Student Room Group

IOS or Android

I'm struggling to decide which phone to use, any suggestions is much appreciated.

I've currently got an iPhone SE 2020 128GB works perfectly fine and I'm surprised it still gets updated. The battery health is 80% so it does die quicker but I am thinking about getting the battery changed soon.

A family member gifted me a Samsung S21 FE 5G last year and I used that for a while but I have found myself changing between phones as I can't decide.

I do find the Samsung S21 FE 5G a little easier to use and I find it simpler but I also prefer to use smaller screens. Both phones have the same storage.

Any suggestions?
Original post by trs200101
I'm struggling to decide which phone to use, any suggestions is much appreciated.

I've currently got an iPhone SE 2020 128GB works perfectly fine and I'm surprised it still gets updated. The battery health is 80% so it does die quicker but I am thinking about getting the battery changed soon.

A family member gifted me a Samsung S21 FE 5G last year and I used that for a while but I have found myself changing between phones as I can't decide.

I do find the Samsung S21 FE 5G a little easier to use and I find it simpler but I also prefer to use smaller screens. Both phones have the same storage.

Any suggestions?

Personally, between the two, I'd take the S21 FE, it's just better overall imo, I've used the SE 2 and the S22 (similar enough to the S21 FE) and the SE just feels old and behind in comparison. If you want something smaller but want to stay with Android, you could probably sell it and use the money to buy either a second hand S22 or Pixel 7a, both smaller phones than most.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending