The Student Room Group

SB campus nottingham

Hey guys, I’m due to start at Nottingham vet school in September and was wondering if there are any chats for people who are going to live on Sutton Bonington Campus? It would be nice to get in touch with future flatmates
Reply 1
hi, theres a group chat on snapchat. send me a message if you want to join
Reply 2
Original post by titch_mcr

hi i just got my offer for nottingham vet 2023, could you please send me the invite?

Hi also got my offer to start in sept! Could you send me the groupchat please?
Reply 4
Original post by kikichanwk
Hi also got my offer to start in sept! Could you send me the groupchat please?

Yeah message me your sc and I’ll add you
Reply 5
hey i’ve also got an offer to start in september, please could i be added also x
Reply 6
Original post by mj417
hey i’ve also got an offer to start in september, please could i be added also x

sent you a message :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by mj417

Yeah, send me your Snapchat and I’ll add you
Reply 8
heya can i plz be added too xx
Reply 9
Original post by tilly8xx
heya can i plz be added too xx

Yeah, send me a message
Reply 10
Original post by bellak22
Hey guys, I’m due to start at Nottingham vet school in September and was wondering if there are any chats for people who are going to live on Sutton Bonington Campus? It would be nice to get in touch with future flatmates

Hi do you know anyone that needs accom at Sutton bonnington?
Reply 11
Yeah, send me your Snapchat and I’ll add you

Hey do you know anyone who needs accom at SB?
If anyone has any questions about the campus i am a 3rd year vet student and happy to answer questions!
Reply 13
(Original post by flamingolover)If anyone has any questions about the campus i am a 3rd year vet student and happy to answer questions!

How do you get back from a night out, if you go into Nottingham? Don’t the buses stop around 2am? Thanks
(Original post by flamingolover)If anyone has any questions about the campus i am a 3rd year vet student and happy to answer questions!

How do you get back from a night out, if you go into Nottingham? Don’t the buses stop around 2am? Thanks

Honestly most people get taxis/Uber. If you are out with a few people it is around £5 each
Reply 15
Original post by flamingolover
Honestly most people get taxis/Uber. If you are out with a few people it is around £5 each

Ah that’s not bad, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending