The Student Room Group

Nottingham physiotherapy 2024

Heading from belfast to UON open day on 14th October. Going to stay the Fri night before, any tips best area to stay? Is the physiotherapy degree within the university park campus? Any quick commute tips from East midlands Airport? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Gilly100
Heading from belfast to UON open day on 14th October. Going to stay the Fri night before, any tips best area to stay? Is the physiotherapy degree within the university park campus? Any quick commute tips from East midlands Airport? Thanks

When we went to the open day last year, physiotherapy talk was in the David Ross Sports Centre, however the course is mainly taught in the hospital I believe, which is just over the road from the campus (a pedestrian bridge links the campus to the hospital), so it is pretty much all in one place really. It is a huge campus though. It's a very pretty and green campus. My daughter is starting at Nottingham for Physiotherapy in September!
I cannot help with places to stay as we are within driving distance so didnt have to arrange that. The campus is pretty close to the city centre and there are great transport links to the uni (tram).
Good luck with your open days and applications!
Reply 2
Thanks so much it's for my daughter too that I am enquiring for! We don't know that area at all, but she really likes the look of nottingham, Liverpool and northumbria.
Best wishes for your daughter starting!! We might see her at the physio dept in October!
Many thanks Gillian
Reply 3
Original post by Gilly100
Thanks so much it's for my daughter too that I am enquiring for! We don't know that area at all, but she really likes the look of nottingham, Liverpool and northumbria.
Best wishes for your daughter starting!! We might see her at the physio dept in October!
Many thanks Gillian

Thank you. Enjoy the open days.
I am so happy my daughter chose Nottingham the campus is lovely and at the offer holder day the staff all seemed really nice. Its quite a small cohort too. I think 60 or 70 if I remember rightly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending