The Student Room Group

MA Fine Art Royal College of Art

Hello,

I know it is late in the year however I am looking at applying for MA fine art at RCA. The website suggests the course is still open for applications for the September 2023 batch.

I am a 40+ late bloomer and my artistic practice has not been very linear. Which is why I am not only feeling really nervous but also fairly under confident to apply.

Could anyone suggest if there are any forums where I can see examples of SOP and portfolios submitted by students that have been accepted to the course in the past?

Would be grateful for any and all kinds of advice.
Original post by sujatasetia
Hello,

I know it is late in the year however I am looking at applying for MA fine art at RCA. The website suggests the course is still open for applications for the September 2023 batch.

I am a 40+ late bloomer and my artistic practice has not been very linear. Which is why I am not only feeling really nervous but also fairly under confident to apply.

Could anyone suggest if there are any forums where I can see examples of SOP and portfolios submitted by students that have been accepted to the course in the past?

Would be grateful for any and all kinds of advice.

Hello! I’m looking to apply for RCA MA (either MFA Arts and Humanities or Painting) for September 2024 entry. I’m also very curious to see portfolios that were accepted but can’t find much online. Instead I’ve been looking at recent students’ degree work to get a feel for the level they expect. Hope this helps!

https://2023.rca.ac.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest