The Student Room Group

I'm just 5.2 and dating a girl online since months ,who is also around 5.2 or5.3 . I feel she insecure about my height, should I go and meet her ?what if she wants a taller boy ..
I'm sorry but if you haven't met her than you're not dating. Just arrange to meet her and see if she's put off your height in person, simple.
If she loses interest in you because of your height then she probably isn't worth it.
And yeah, it's not dating if you haven't met in person.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
I'm sorry but if you haven't met her than you're not dating. Just arrange to meet her and see if she's put off your height in person, simple.

Sorry I used the wrong word. We are actually in relationship. I just wanted to make clear will she still accept me after meeting in person
Original post by PiltoverQueen
If she loses interest in you because of your height then she probably isn't worth it.
And yeah, it's not dating if you haven't met in person.

Sorry I used the wrong word. We are actually in relationship. I just wanted to make clear will she still accept me after meeting in person
Original post by gipsonsagargalla

Again, you're not in a relationship if you haven't met her.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Again, you're not in a relationship if you haven't met her.

Then what are we ? Do Online relationships won't work out ?
Original post by gipsonsagargalla
Then what are we ? Do Online relationships won't work out ?

You're speaking to someone online. If you click then you should arrange to meet so you can properly get to know each other face to face.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending