The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accom room replacement 2022/2023

Would anyone like to schedule a room replacement for the summer extension term from the 24/06/2023 to 19/08/23. It is a KAAS room so it is already at a discounted price! The KCL accom is at Angel Lane so there are many transport systems and a lot of nice shops and events going around. PM me if you are a kcl student that’s interested <3
I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I have an ensuite at angel lane if anyone is interested in taking over my contract!
Hi, I am looking for a KCL Postgraduate Student to take over my studio at Angel Lane (KCL Residence) from 1st April to 9th September.

-5 minute walk to Stratford underground station
-5 to 10 minute walk to various supermarkets such as Sainsbury’s, M&S, Morrison, Waitrose, Lidl, Loon Fung
-10 minute walk to Westfield Stratford City

Price: £350 per eek with all bills included

Amenities & additional information:
*22 square meters
*Double size bed
*On the topmost floor with floor-to-ceiling windows
*Private toilet and shower
*Private kitchen
*Study room and game room
*Free wifi
*security 24/7
Virtual tour and more details available at KCL Residence official website: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/angel-lane

Feel free to message me if you are interested!️
I'm a postgraduate who wish to transfer my room at Orchard Lisle. The room is available from May 20th to Sep 9th, the exact transferring dates are discussable. The official price is 225pw, but if you can take the room for a long enough period, the price can be reduced to around 200pw, I will compensate for the price difference. :smile:

The room is at the 5th floor, non-ensuite, with 3 nice friendly flatmates, 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen, the bedroom the same as in the picture. The accommodation is with a vibrant surrounding area, large amount of brilliant restaurants nearby, and the famous Borough Market just cross the street. If you are interested, please speak to me asap, this is a great offer you don't want to miss
Reply 5
Studio Room available for summer for KCL students
📍Unite Students - Angel Lane, Stratford, London
Looking for KCL student to take over contract for summer extension as I don't need it.
🗓️ Extension is from 24th June to 9th September
💷 £3839 for full time (£350 pw)
Studio has double bed, kitchenette with oven + fridge and a large bathroom. Located very conveniently next to Stratford tube station so very well connected. 5 min walk to Westfield mall and Stratford mall, which has a Sainsbury's and Lidl and 6 min walk to a large Morrison's.
Looking to transfer contract to KCL student who is not currently in a King's residence and preferably in the next 4 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest