The Student Room Group

Oxford TSA prep

Does anyone know of any websites that can help with preparation for this assessment? If so, please share.
(edited 8 months ago)
The exam's own website (I forget the link) should have past papers and a mock or two on it. That's all you'll ever really need.
Original post by Scotland Yard
The exam's own website (I forget the link) should have past papers and a mock or two on it. That's all you'll ever really need.

I’m still several years out from this assessment (extreme I know) but I was wondering if there’s anywhere to practise, let’s say, one question a day?
They're multiple choice questions and an essay. Trust me, you don't need to do any practice years in advance. Download one of the exams now if you want to saciate some of your curiosity, and then forget about it until the summer before the exam.
Original post by Scotland Yard
They're multiple choice questions and an essay. Trust me, you don't need to do any practice years in advance. Download one of the exams now if you want to saciate some of your curiosity, and then forget about it until the summer before the exam.

The reason I’m interested in prep for the TSA isn’t to ace the assessment, but more so to improve my problem solving and critical thinking. That being said, I would still like to ace the assessment (obviously).

For now, I’m planning to look into a few YouTube videos (perhaps one a day) and maybe one practice question alongside them. How does that sound?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending