The Student Room Group

Pcda

Hey, I recently passed all my interviews - my friends that have also applied have heard back but I on the other hand haven't and recruitment portal is saying more info to come etc. any ideas on when I will hear back as I’m starting to get nervous. I’ve tried to get in contact but still haven’t heard anything back. Some of my friends have even done their fitness, medical and drug tests etc but I haven’t yet as I haven’t had the info… is there two cohort dates - am I right? March and October? I originally thought I would be part of the October cohort date, but now I’m thinking that’s not going to happen due to not doing checks. Can someone get back to me if they are in the same position as I am stressed!
Original post by Marliechanel
Hey, I recently passed all my interviews - my friends that have also applied have heard back but I on the other hand haven't and recruitment portal is saying more info to come etc. any ideas on when I will hear back as I’m starting to get nervous. I’ve tried to get in contact but still haven’t heard anything back. Some of my friends have even done their fitness, medical and drug tests etc but I haven’t yet as I haven’t had the info… is there two cohort dates - am I right? March and October? I originally thought I would be part of the October cohort date, but now I’m thinking that’s not going to happen due to not doing checks. Can someone get back to me if they are in the same position as I am stressed!

Is there a contact email or phone number you can use to get in touch? I think it is worth checking given friends of yours have received an update.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending