The Student Room Group

Sc Computer Science with Digital Technology Partnership - Degree Apprenticeship with

I am not sure how to apply for these type of roles.Is it thorugh UCAS or an another website and is there interviews for these
Reply 1
Original post by youmama
I am not sure how to apply for these type of roles.Is it thorugh UCAS or an another website and is there interviews for these

Some go through UCAS, some go through employers. If it's PwC at Birmingham, you apply through UCAS, the university then makes a decision on whether they think you're academically suited for the course before passing you on to PwC for Assessments / Interviews.
Reply 2
Original post by TomT9
Some go through UCAS, some go through employers. If it's PwC at Birmingham, you apply through UCAS, the university then makes a decision on whether they think you're academically suited for the course before passing you on to PwC for Assessments / Interviews.

Do you know if you have to apply through UCAS for PwC at Warwick and also Pwc at Leeds
Reply 3
Original post by youmama
Do you know if you have to apply through UCAS for PwC at Warwick and also Pwc at Leeds

It should all be the same, speak with the uni if you're unsure. I never knew PwC did CompSci DAs at Warwick
Reply 4
Original post by TomT9
It should all be the same, speak with the uni if you're unsure. I never knew PwC did CompSci DAs at Warwick

what are the different stages of the interview and also do they ask you many technical questions and how should you revise for it.
Reply 5
Original post by youmama
what are the different stages of the interview and also do they ask you many technical questions and how should you revise for it.

I don't know what I can and can't say, but it's not really technical and you can't really 'revise' for it. Just research the company and practice problem solving. It's a game-based assessment, then a video interview, then a group interview / assessment day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending