The Student Room Group

What apprenticeships are there in Computer Science?

Hi so I am looking at degree apprenticeships and to search for them there are keywords I need to search up. So far I know of software engineering, Digital and Technology solutions and cybersecurity. Are there any others?
Reply 1
Maybe software developing ? The three u mentioned are the ones I came across a lot so they’re the main ones. However id like to point that data science and the two others are different so do ur research before applying !
Reply 2
Original post by mounia.snf
Maybe software developing ? The three u mentioned are the ones I came across a lot so they’re the main ones. However id like to point that data science and the two others are different so do ur research before applying !

Sorry, I meant cybersecurity *
Have a look at the gradcracker website, I found it to be quite useful. It contains a section for computer science related apprenticeships: Technology/Computing Degree Apprenticeships | Gradcracker - Careers for STEM Students
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by jake102:)
Hi so I am looking at degree apprenticeships and to search for them there are keywords I need to search up. So far I know of software engineering, Digital and Technology solutions and cybersecurity. Are there any others?

Digital and Technology Solutions is the name of the apprenticeship you are looking for. Within that apprenticeship, there are different roles such as software engineer, IT consultant, cyber security analyst and data analyst. Almost all companies have DTS roles because every company needs digital systems. Hope that helps (BTW I can send you a video that breaks DTS down and gives the best strategies for applying - just let me know if you're interested)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending