The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Accommodation Swap 2023

Hi everybody!

I currently have a single room with a shared bathroom at Rosebery Hall, which is fully catered (offering six dinnersand one brunch per week).

I’m looking to swap with someone in Bankside, who preferably has an single ensuite room.

The lease length is 39 weeks the contract is due to starton 17th September 2023 and ends on the 22nd June2024. The weekly rent is £255.85 and the annual rent is£9,941.60.

Rosebery Hall is in a very central location and is veryclose to campus: it is walking distance and is 12 minutesby bike and 19 minutes by public transport. The closeststations are Angel, King’s Cross/St Pancras andFarringdon.

Please let me if you are interested in swapping :smile:
Reply 1
Hi,
I have a small single at Bonham Carter, 50 weeks, £11618.21, self catered, 20 min walk from LSE, 7 min walk from UCL. You can see the room on UoL website. I want to swap this room for a 40 week contract instead. My budget is less than £240 per week, catered or non-catered, single room preferred but shared ensuite also works. Within a 30 min walk from LSE. Slightly urgent, please do get back to me!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
is this room still available? is it en suite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending