The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UoL Intercollegiate Halls Accomodation swap

I have a catered single en-suite room at Garden Halls(UoL intercollegiate) . I'm looking for a non-catered en-suite room that's within a 40 minute walkfrom the UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Preferably Handel Mansion or a 3 bed flatshare/ townhouse at Garden Halls. If you are willing to swap pls pm ASAP!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by naiola
I have a catered single en-suite room at Garden Halls(UoL intercollegiate) . I'm looking for a non-catered en-suite room that's within a 40 minute walkfrom the UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Preferably Handel Mansion or a 3 bed flatshare/ townhouse at Garden Halls. If you are willing to swap pls pm ASAP!!!!!

Hey please check ur dms!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by naiola

I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered, 50 weeks. I will like to swap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending