The Student Room Group

‼️OCR Science URGENT help needed‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Hi, I hope you're all well. I'm transferring to a different sixth form for year 13 but unfortunately their exam board for Biology and Chemistry is OCR A and I've been studying AQA at the 6form I attended for year 12. Please help me on how I could revise and possibly get all A/A*s. This is my last chance to get the predicted grades I need and the only way this new 6form will let me in to their school. Anyone that did OCR for Chemistry and/or Biology please recommend the best resources and just if anyone has advice on how I can revise whole new exam boards for Chemistry and Biology. I have 18 days😭. Please help me someone. Thank you all in advance!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Shambles23
Hi, I hope you're all well. I'm transferring to a different sixth form for year 13 but unfortunately their exam board for Biology and Chemistry is OCR A and I've been studying AQA at the 6form I attended for year 12. Please help me on how I could revise and possibly get all A/A*s. This is my last chance to get the predicted grades I need and the only way this new 6form will let me in to their school. Anyone that did OCR for Chemistry and/or Biology please recommend the best resources and just if anyone has advice on how I can revise whole new exam boards for Chemistry and Biology. I have 18 days😭. Please help me someone. Thank you all in advance!

Hey there :hugs:

Sorry to hear this, sounds like a super stressful situation but I am sure that there are plenty of Students here that can help.

First of all, don't be afraid to talk to your new teachers and explain the situation. I am sure there is a lot of overlap between the specifications and they will be the best placed people to guide you into the new course.

Sending you huge hugs, it's all going to be okay and you still have a lot of time :jumphug:
Cheese
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey there :hugs:

Sorry to hear this, sounds like a super stressful situation but I am sure that there are plenty of Students here that can help.

First of all, don't be afraid to talk to your new teachers and explain the situation. I am sure there is a lot of overlap between the specifications and they will be the best placed people to guide you into the new course.

Sending you huge hugs, it's all going to be okay and you still have a lot of time :jumphug:
Cheese

Thank you so much! :smile:

Here are my notes as I did OCR A biology and chemistry: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13C5wge90aYaSRbPKDV2fYU1SI5oyBiFS2myCQMMNRUU/edit

Be prepared that the style and type of questions asked in ocr a is different to aqa. So do past papers.
Reply 4
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Here are my notes as I did OCR A biology and chemistry: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13C5wge90aYaSRbPKDV2fYU1SI5oyBiFS2myCQMMNRUU/edit

Be prepared that the style and type of questions asked in ocr a is different to aqa. So do past papers.

Idk if my reply sent but OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH😭‼️ I appreciate this so much 🩷
Idk if my reply sent but OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH😭‼️ I appreciate this so much 🩷

The reply was sent. I would like to thank you for thanking me. I will now terminate this chain of thank you. Thank you for complying.

Quick Reply

Latest