The Student Room Group

UK teacher training

I received conditional offered for Physics (PGCE with QTS] From University of Sunderland.
The condition is for me to pay my tuition before giving full admission letter offer .

Please how can I go about getting bursary or scholarship to pay my tuition. I have Bsc with grade more than 2:2 .
Original post by Suredon
I received conditional offered for Physics (PGCE with QTS] From University of Sunderland.
The condition is for me to pay my tuition before giving full admission letter offer .

Please how can I go about getting bursary or scholarship to pay my tuition. I have Bsc with grade more than 2:2 .

Hello @Suredon

Congratulations of your offer on a teacher training course!

Normally, the bursary or scholarship is paid to you from Oct. It would be paid in 10 installments over the term of your course. The provider (in this case Sunderland University) would do the administration of the payments. The Institute of Physics scholarship need to be applied for, whereas if you meet the eligibility criteria for the bursary, you will automatically get that (no need for a further application.) You may begin your IOP scholarship application now.

Are you eligible to student finance? It is typically the loan for the fees that is used to cover the cost of training.

Wishing you all the best, Jane

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending