The Student Room Group

Can I do veterinary medicine with ABC at A level?

Hi! I achieved an A and biology a B in chemistry and a C in physics (3 marks off a b so looking into getting it reviewed) I also got an A in EPQ, I was hoping to apply for Bristol with their contextual offer of ABB however I can’t anymore, I think I am eligible for some gateway courses but I was just looking for any advice on how to get into vet med with the grades I have? I don’t think a postgraduate course in it will be an option and I won’t be able to afford to pay it without a student loan.
Look up all the gateway courses at Bristol, RVC and Nottingham and maybe speak to individual unis about options as you never know, but I’d consider taking a gap year to resit the A Levels - not very far off so don’t beat yourself up too much!
Reply 2
Original post by RambleAmple
Look up all the gateway courses at Bristol, RVC and Nottingham and maybe speak to individual unis about options as you never know, but I’d consider taking a gap year to resit the A Levels - not very far off so don’t beat yourself up too much!

Yeah I’ll have a look into those, I’m taking a gap year anyway as I couldn’t get work experience, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending