The Student Room Group

Female student looking for accommodation in Cambridge

Hello everyone!

I hope this post finds you all in good health. I'm currently exploring my accommodation options
of a cozy and affordable place in Cambridge to stay starting this September. Not very far from Anglia Ruskin University.🎓 If any of you kind souls have suggestions or information about available rental options. Which one is cheaper, student accommodation or renting a place outside of the university?? I would be truly grateful for your guidance.

I am open to the idea of sharing accommodation with females. I promise I am clean, calm, and respectful of personal space. If any of you wonderful ladies are looking for a roommate or know someone who is, please don't hesitate to reach out.

thank you in advance for your help!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi Kaylaa my daughter is also looking for female only accomodation she will be studying optometry at Anglia Ruskin.
Reply 2
Hey my friend is still looking for accommodation, have you found anything/ need a roommate?
Reply 3
Original post by Guegee
Hey my friend is still looking for accommodation, have you found anything/ need a roommate?

Hello, unfortunately I couldn’t find any. I am still looking for a room.
Reply 4
Original post by rogerblack
Hi Kaylaa my daughter is also looking for female only accomodation she will be studying optometry at Anglia Ruskin.

Hello, I am still looking for a room as well, What about your daughter¿I hope she was able to find a suitable accommodation.
Reply 5
Hey girl! I’m starting too and I’m looking for an accommodation aswell, there’s options of 2 people renting out a 2 bed studio or house and splitting it between them or others too. I prefer to live with females and I’m also clean and tidy. 🫶🏼so if that sparks an idea for you then it’s great
Reply 6
Hey🌸 @Rose T19
I going to view some rooms tomorrow but your idea sounds great to me. Is there any way I can get your contact or social media in private¿¿
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by kay-laa
Hey🌸 @Rose T19
I going to view some rooms tomorrow but your idea sounds great to me. Is there any way I can get your contact or social media in private¿¿

My son has booked a basic studio at CB1 which he will now have to give up if that helps anyone. We will be contacting CB1 tomorrow to confirm.
Reply 8
Original post by Purdy358
My son has booked a basic studio at CB1 which he will now have to give up if that helps anyone. We will be contacting CB1 tomorrow to confirm.

Hi, I would be interested. Have you contacted them yet? What is the room's price?
Reply 9
Original post by Guegee
Hi, I would be interested. Have you contacted them yet? What is the room's price?

I believe it is £190 per week. Our contract came to a total of £8000. I have tried to call CB1 this morning but they have not yet answered (maybe open from 10am)
Reply 10
I believe it is £190 per week. Our contract came to a total of £8000. I have tried to call CB1 this morning but they have not yet answered (maybe open from 10am)

I see, thank you! Yes, I have tried calling them last week in the afternoon but they would not pick up🤔
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Guegee
I see, thank you! Yes, I have tried calling them last week in the afternoon but they would not pick up🤔

The room is now available. Emailing may be quicker as this worked for me today.
Reply 12
The room is now available. Emailing may be quicker as this worked for me today.

Thank you for letting me know 😀 I will try to get in touch with CB1
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending