The Student Room Group

Remarks Alevel 2023

Hello I’m just starting a discussion for all 2023 students doing remarks so we can all keep up to date .

I was 2 marks off an A in bio ocr a and sent all 3 of my exams off for a priority remark and I sent them on the 18th.
Hello. 2 marks off an A in bio AQA and also sent all 3 on 18th
Reply 2
Original post by Mickjagger
Hello. 2 marks off an A in bio AQA and also sent all 3 on 18th

Hopefully we hear back soon when do u need to find out by i need to find out by the 31st
Original post by redjelly21
Hopefully we hear back soon when do u need to find out by i need to find out by the 31st

Hi, exact same for me. This wait is killing me. What are the chances of even going up :/
Reply 4
Hi, exact same for me. This wait is killing me. What are the chances of even going up :/

Yes fr I’m so worried my uni place depends on this , Ik it’s a low chance but it’s always worth a try.
Yes fr I’m so worried my uni place depends on this , Ik it’s a low chance but it’s always worth a try.

Hope more ppl reply to this will be good to see what’s what for everyone
Reply 6

My bio ocr a is also 2 marks of the A and i've seen my scripts and theres gotta be at least 1 mark somewhere. Forgot to square root in the standard deviation q but working out and correct formula substitutions is there and i've got 0/2. Baffled.
Reply 7

Yeah that’s why I thought I would make an official discussion so if any ones in the same situation then they can speak about it
Reply 8
Original post by rizzy0la
My bio ocr a is also 2 marks of the A and i've seen my scripts and theres gotta be at least 1 mark somewhere. Forgot to square root in the standard deviation q but working out and correct formula substitutions is there and i've got 0/2. Baffled.

When did u send it off ?

have u gotten a reply yet?

Quick Reply

Latest