The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Biomedical science at Bradford university

Anyone here starting biomed at bradford?
Reply 1
Original post by ak00007
Anyone here starting biomed at bradford?

yeah,i am
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by ak00007
xxx

thankyou so much🤞🏽also do you know when our first day is?
Hey @ak00007 @Hadzz786 :smile:

If you have any questions about the course or about student life at Bradford in general then do let me know! Best of luck with your studies :smile:

Becky
Reply 4
Hi, thank you.
I Have two questions in regards to the placement year for biomedical science. Will we be paid for the placement year? Also what benefit does a placement year have in terms of employment? Thank you!

Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @ak00007 @Hadzz786 :smile:

If you have any questions about the course or about student life at Bradford in general then do let me know! Best of luck with your studies :smile:

Becky
Reply 5
Original post by ak00007
Hi, thank you.
I Have two questions in regards to the placement year for biomedical science. Will we be paid for the placement year? Also what benefit does a placement year have in terms of employment? Thank you!

placement is important because you have to build up a portfolio in order to be able to apply for a job,i don’t think we’ll get paid for it though im not sure about that
Original post by ak00007
Hi, thank you.

Hey @ak00007 :smile:

You can contact the faculty admin on [email protected] and the team will provide more information about the placement year and answer any other questions you have about it or the course :smile:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending