The Student Room Group

Aqa maths

Guys I got 157 was one mark away from a 4 it’s going to get remarked how successful are remarks if it’s just one mark away ?
Reply 1
I'd say for maths it's a lot harder to get a mark than humanities subjects because yk its either right or wrong its not subjective but its definitely worth sending it in for a remark if you were only 1 mark from a pass but theres also always the chance the mark could go down so consider ig
Reply 2
Original post by nataaliaaa
I'd say for maths it's a lot harder to get a mark than humanities subjects because yk its either right or wrong its not subjective but its definitely worth sending it in for a remark if you were only 1 mark from a pass but theres also always the chance the mark could go down so consider ig

Ye fairs, they’re gonna remark it. it’s so jarring was only one mark away but I hope they find a method mark that ups my grade don’t want to retake. The grade boundaries were ridiculously high this year.
Reply 3
Original post by 24scope
Ye fairs, they’re gonna remark it. it’s so jarring was only one mark away but I hope they find a method mark that ups my grade don’t want to retake. The grade boundaries were ridiculously high this year.

Btw have you heard of successfull remark maths stories I’m so nervous and I really don’t want to retake maths 😭
Reply 4
Original post by 24scope
Btw have you heard of successfull remark maths stories I’m so nervous and I really don’t want to retake maths 😭

dont worry too much!! it wont help! just hope that the remarker will try and find a mark somewhere. i know of one person who got a couple extra marks in maths and went from a 7 to an 8 so it does happen!!
Reply 5
dont worry too much!! it wont help! just hope that the remarker will try and find a mark somewhere. i know of one person who got a couple extra marks in maths and went from a 7 to an 8 so it does happen!!

Thanks
Reply 6

I passed !!!!

Quick Reply

Latest