The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

A Quiet Place to Study in London: Middle Temple

Ever wanted a quiet space to study in central London?
Or just a place to hang out with friends without the usual chatter of busy cafes? :wink:

A friend of mine recently invited me to meet at the Garden Room near Temple station and I found it the most ideal space to sit and chat for hours! Located on Middle Temple Lane, the Garden Room is a cafe open for breakfast, lunch, coffee and pastries throughout the day from 09:00 to 20:00 hours! The indoor seating area is rather large which consists of a ground floor and a basement floor which has cosy booths suitable for studying! :h:
If you fancy a stroll or some fresh air, simply step outside into the middle temple and inner temple gardens! The Garden is usually open to the public on weekdays from 12.30 to 15:00 hours!

Know of any other great chill and quiet spots in London? Where do you usually go to hang out or study with friends? Feel free to share them down in the comments below!

Zhi En (Kingston Rep):tongue:
(edited 8 months ago)
One of my favourite spots in London is St Dunstan-in-the-East church garden, a church that was bombed during the Blitz and the ruins turned into a garden. It's tucked away from the main streets and it's a nice place to sit down and drink coffee and do some reading/revision!
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending