The Student Room Group

Summer Internship Accommodation - London

Hello guys,

I'm a British student who lives outside of London, but managed to secure an internship in central for the summer.

I am looking for somewhere affordable and conveniently located. Not particularly picky about anything else really.

Does anyone have any advice for the best options/websites to use? Or is there anyone else that is also looking for places to stay for their summer internship?

Please feel free to get in touch!
Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested please contact me!!
Thank you : )
Reply 2
Hi, I am offering a place too - super cheap and amazing location in the heart of central London, its on the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7352093
Reply 3
Original post by WolfgangPauli
Hello guys,

I'm a British student who lives outside of London, but managed to secure an internship in central for the summer.

I am looking for somewhere affordable and conveniently located. Not particularly picky about anything else really.

Does anyone have any advice for the best options/websites to use? Or is there anyone else that is also looking for places to stay for their summer internship?

Please feel free to get in touch!

Hello! I am looking for a student to take over my room in Urbanest Kings Cross over the summer so it might be a good option for you! It's an ensuite room that shares a fully-equipped kitchen with 5 other tenants, it's 272 GBP per week with all utilities and bills included. There is a 24h reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a big shared lounge on the 13th floor. It is just minutes away from Kings Cross station, which is arguably the best-connected place in London! It is available from 8 June till 2 September, but you can move in anytime that suits you! You can find all the information as well as pictures if you get in touch.

Feel free to PM me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending