The Student Room Group

London Summer Student Accommodation

I am looking to takeover someone's tenancy for accommodation in London from mid-June to early September. I am open to either a studio or en-suite room in a flat. Zone 1/2 is preferred.

Please contact me if anyone has a place they are willing to sublet!
Original post by sighwaaa
I am looking to takeover someone's tenHi!ancy for accommodation in London from mid-June to early September. I am open to either a studio or en-suite room in a flat. Zone 1/2 is preferred.

Hi! I have a studio at IQ Bloomsbury. What is your budget?
i have an ensuite in zone 3 its 20 mins tube to central
Reply 3
I am looking to takeover someone's tenancy for accommodation in London from mid-June to early September. I am open to either a studio or en-suite room in a flat. Zone 1/2 is preferred.

Hi, I have a studio under Urbanest Hoxton that is available from June 29 to 31 August. It is 5 mins away from Old street station. Let me know if you are interested, I can send further details.
Hi, I have a studio in Atlas available during the summer, it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
The building has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities.
Let me know if you're interested!!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Hi there! I'm transferring my current tenancy at a hugely discounted price (from 420 to 300 per week), it sits right in zone 1 and has a bus stop in front of the atom that goes straight to Bank https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7349150

Hey!
Are you still looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite" (you can check on the web-site: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2023-24 ).
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 7
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley (Zone 4). It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7351304#post98417107).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending