The Student Room Group

Gcse maths 2023

I am considering resitting in November although I passed but with a 5. How much would it be to resit and would there be a more affordable option available or price less than 100£?
hiya, great to see you'd like to improve! may i ask why your resitting so i can answer your question to the best of my ability!
hey, thank you so much! Im now considering persuing a career in medicine or something science related and a 5 is too low for uni so im hoping to resit for a 7 considering this time round i was only 4 marks away from a 6 but im hesitant because my family cannot afford to pay that much money for my november resit due to our financial position.
Original post by metallic-creek
hey, thank you so much! Im now considering persuing a career in medicine or something science related and a 5 is too low for uni so im hoping to resit for a 7 considering this time round i was only 4 marks away from a 6 but im hesitant because my family cannot afford to pay that much money for my november resit due to our financial position.

thats great! please do some research on which unis allow gcse retakes so you are aware. have you spoken to your school that you want to retake? usually the payment is for private candidates taking the exams in centres. you should retake it in november, you can also do it next june but november is best to get it out of the way!
if you ever need maths help PM me! im in year 13 taking bio, chem and maths.
Original post by metallic-creek

hii i got a warning of tsr. please PM me if you didn't catch my last response.

Quick Reply

Latest