The Student Room Group

Coventry Accomodation 2023-24

I am looking for a replacement tenant in Coventry, at Queen's Park students accomodations. The price of the room would be 104£ a week and the starting date is 24th September. Let me know if you're interested on it
Reply 1
3 bedroom flat available at the Oaks
Only 4 bed flat available!
All sold out on website!
10/15 minute walk to campus!
£199p/w
Message if interested
Reply 2
Congratulations to everyone who received their results! I am looking for someone to takeover my ensuite tenancy for next year at Millennium View Coventry. Its a 2 minute walk from Pool Meadow Bus Station where you can get to Warwick University in 19 minutes. Its also a 10 minute walk to Coventry University. Tenancy is from 09 September 2023 to 15 July 2024. Total Rent: £5092.86. That's £115 per week. Message me if you are interested.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Karimakai
Congratulations to everyone who received their results! I am looking for someone to takeover my ensuite tenancy for next year at Millennium View Coventry. Its a 2 minute walk from Pool Meadow Bus Station where you can get to Warwick University in 19 minutes. Its also a 10 minute walk to Coventry University. Tenancy is from 09 September 2023 to 15 July 2024. Total Rent: £5092.86. That's £115 per week. Message me if you are interested.

Hello, I’m really interested in this room ! Can you please message me (I messaged you a couple weeks ago).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending