The Student Room Group

Warwick Accomodation

Congratulations to everyone who received their results!! You should be all proud of yourselves❤️
I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy for next year at Westwood Student Mews. It’s a 44 week contract and it’s £164 a week and it’s a silver en-suite.
Free shuttle bus service to and from the university of Warwick and Canon shopping centre.
If you’re interested, let me know asap!!
Reply 1
Same here!
3 en-suite rooms available at the Oaks
It's the only 4 bed flat available!
All sold out on website!
10/15 minute walk to campus!
£199per week
Message if interested xx
Room available (Two large , 1 small) in leamington. 5 minutes away from bus stop and Tesco.10 minutes from smack (where all students go to party). Rent is £590 per month excluding bills which is not expensive. Let me know if you are interested ASAP!!!
Reply 3
Congratulations to everyone who received their results! I am looking for someone to takeover my ensuite tenancy for next year at Millennium View Coventry. Its a 2 minute walk from Pool Meadow Bus Station where you can get to Warwick University in 19 minutes. Its also a 10 minute walk to Coventry University. Tenancy is from 09 September 2023 to 15 July 2024. Total Rent: £5092.86. That's £115 per week. Message me if you are interested. :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending