The Student Room Group

LSE Accommodation Swap 2023

Hi everybody!

I’m looking to swap with someone in Bankside, who preferably has an single ensuite room.

I currently have a single room with a shared bathroom at Rosebery Hall, which is fully catered (offering six dinners and one brunch per week).

The lease length is 39 weeks the contract is due to start on 17th September 2023 and ends on the 22nd June 2024. The weekly rent is £255.85 and the annual rent is £9,941.60.

Rosebery Hall is in a very central location and is very close to campus: it is walking distance and is 12 minutes by bike and 19 minutes by public transport. The closest stations are Angel, King’s Cross/St Pancras and Farringdon.

Please let me if you are interested in swapping :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ik0518
Hi everybody!

I’m looking to swap with someone in Bankside, who preferably has an single ensuite room.

I currently have a single room with a shared bathroom at Rosebery Hall, which is fully catered (offering six dinners and one brunch per week).

The lease length is 39 weeks the contract is due to start on 17th September 2023 and ends on the 22nd June 2024. The weekly rent is £255.85 and the annual rent is £9,941.60.

Rosebery Hall is in a very central location and is very close to campus: it is walking distance and is 12 minutes by bike and 19 minutes by public transport. The closest stations are Angel, King’s Cross/St Pancras and Farringdon.

Please let me if you are interested in swapping :smile:

Hi, i have a (ensuite) female twin room at Rosebery hall, would this be of interest to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending