The Student Room Group

Applying to DHT and dentistry

Hi everyone, asking for a friend. Is it possible to apply to 2 DHT courses and 2 Dentistry courses using your 4 choices on UCAS with a dentistry personal statement. He's only considering 2 uni's that do dentistry and doesnt mind doing DHT. Pls help me out.
Reply 1
Original post by Bfirjwjb
Hi everyone, asking for a friend. Is it possible to apply to 2 DHT courses and 2 Dentistry courses using your 4 choices on UCAS with a dentistry personal statement. He's only considering 2 uni's that do dentistry and doesnt mind doing DHT. Pls help me out.

From what I heard because both courses are competitive the DHT admissions team are likely to disregard his application since he is not specifically looking to study dental hygiene/therapy but instead dentistry
Reply 2
Original post by Bfirjwjb

i believe it is possible, however both courses want specific emphasis on why you want to do that course in particular, i don't think you can be specific enough in your personal statement with just dentistry in general.

Quick Reply

Latest