The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Medicine entry

Hello
I just started year 13 and recently sat the ucat and scored 2460. My GCSEs are two 9s, five 8s and two 7s. My predicted Alevel grades are A*AA ( Chemistry, Biology and English Literature). I also did an EPQ. With these qualifications is there a possibility that I could be considered for interview
Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hello
I just started year 13 and recently sat the ucat and scored 2460. My GCSEs are two 9s, five 8s and two 7s. My predicted Alevel grades are A*AA ( Chemistry, Biology and English Literature). I also did an EPQ. With these qualifications is there a possibility that I could be considered for interview
Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. Great you are considering us for Medicine and well done on your predicted grades and UCAT score!

While I am unable to comment on whether you would get an interview, due to not being part of the Medicine admissions team, I can direct you to our Applying to Medicine page, which contains detailed information on the application process and selection policy.

Any further questions please do let me know.

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-Ordinator)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello
Thank you

For Leicester unfortunately I think it’s risky with that UCAT score, sorry…. However for best advice post in the which medical school should I apply to thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending