The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University Of Leicester Diagnostic Radiography Interview

Hi, I had my interview for the University of Leicester on the 13th November and I was wondering roughly how long does it take to hear back for rejections or offers after an interview?
Original post by Sanji.m
Hi, I had my interview for the University of Leicester on the 13th November and I was wondering roughly how long does it take to hear back for rejections or offers after an interview?

hi! I'm pretty sure Leicester wait till they have interviewed all candidates to make a decisions so I don't think we'll hear back until spring 2024 :frown:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
does anyone know how many spaces are available on the course at Leicester?
Original post by Sanji.m

Hi, I'm going to be having my interview with Leicester soon and I was wondering if you had any tips? Or any questions you thought were particularly hard? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Sanji.m
Hi! First thing you should do is not worry too much beforehand( being nervous will cause you to fumble). You should make sure you know why you chose this course and also why you chose the university because those questions will most likely be the first questions to be asked. I remember they asked me what a radiographer is and does and the qualities that make a good radiographer and an example of how you showed this quality ( make a list of qualities like teamwork, being caring etc and give examples of how you showed that before), this was the hardest question for me because I couldn't think of an example so I just ended up lying which I don't suggest you do😭.
They will definitely ask you a situational question ( I remember being asked at the interviews I've done) so make sure you to practice that.
Something I did to prepare was I just searched up interview questions relating to my course and made sure to have answers for them as well as looking over my personal statement.
If you can't answer a question, it's completely ok to take a moment to think about it( they understand you're nervous and your mind has probably blanked). Take this time to calm yourself down and think properly about how to answer. If you don't understand the question, ask them to rephrase or repeat- Don't answer if you're not sure what they're asking you!!
Remember you're selling yourself to them and you need to show your strengths but don't be afraid of talking about any weakness that you are working on( don't talk about a weakness without saying how you're planning on fixing it).
Finally my biggest piece of advice is to be honest and just be yourself! The whole point of the interview is for the interviewers to meet the real you and see how you work under pressure, so relax and enjoy the experience and use it as a learning experience for any other future interviews.

Thank you for the in-depth response! I hope it all goes well and you get accepted btw :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by tommy434689
Thank you for the in-depth response! I hope it all goes well and you get accepted btw :smile:

No problem!! I tried to make it as concise as I could but I got carried away😅. Thank you and good luck! You're gonna ace it!
Original post by Sanji.m
No problem!! I tried to make it as concise as I could but I got carried away😅. Thank you and good luck! You're gonna ace it!

I'm glad it was so long though, I was struggling to find good info otherwise. thank you again!
I'm glad it was so long though, I was struggling to find good info otherwise. thank you again!

Hiya did they tell you when your going to hear back from them with an offer?
Reply 8

I'm glad you found it helpful 😁 I wish you the best of luck!!
Reply 9
Original post by hanayapatel
Hiya did they tell you when your going to hear back from them with an offer?

They told me it will be a couple of weeks, I think after they interview everyone?
Has anyone else received an offer yet? I got mine this morning. Good luck to everyone btw!
Reply 11
did anyone apply to DMU?

hiya, do you have any advice for someone interviewing this week at uni of lei?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending