The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

No Leicester ID number, What should I do?

So, I have been invited to the offer holders day but for some reason I can't find the (Leicester) ID number. I've checked every email and the physical offer letter from top to bottom and cannot find the ID number. I also wasn't sent a "Thanks for your application"/"Application has been received" email from them (if that is were it should be). I am unsure what I should do?

Thanks for your time....
Original post by Anonymous #1
So, I have been invited to the offer holders day but for some reason I can't find the (Leicester) ID number. I've checked every email and the physical offer letter from top to bottom and cannot find the ID number. I also wasn't sent a "Thanks for your application"/"Application has been received" email from them (if that is were it should be). I am unsure what I should do?
Thanks for your time....
Does it mean your UCAS number because I don't think universities give you your own ID no. at this point
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Does it mean your UCAS number because I don't think universities give you your own ID no. at this point
Well, that is what it says on the book offer holders day website. And other universities that I have received offers from have gave their ID code, such as Warwick and Birmingham (which they have gave me a Warwick ID number and a Birmingham ID number)
Did you not get a confirmation of place email?
If you did your ID number would be on there.
If not there's a live chat option but you'd have to do this on Monday
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thanks for your time....

Hi there!
Congratulations on your offer to Leicester!

You should have a student number, however if you cannot find it, please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0)116 252 5281. They will be able to help you with that :smile:

Hope you came around for the offer holder day, how did you find it?

Sumayyah
Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending