The Student Room Group

Best Oxford colleges

I just went to the open day and I loved the atmosphere! I loved how magdalen looked but the accommodation is not the best. I only saw 4 colleges and I loved trinity but I felt like it was very distanced and it might be hard to make friends? Idk , pls recommend most supportive and atmosphere.
Original post by lilsnekyy
I just went to the open day and I loved the atmosphere! I loved how magdalen looked but the accommodation is not the best. I only saw 4 colleges and I loved trinity but I felt like it was very distanced and it might be hard to make friends? Idk , pls recommend most supportive and atmosphere.

It’s difficult to recommend a college given we don’t know which course you are applying for and not all colleges offer everything.

I would start by using this: http://apply.oxfordsu.org/colleges/suggester/

In all probability, regardless of which college you end up at, you’ll find a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Trinity College distanced??? It’s on Broad Street, in the centre of town and within view of the Radcliffe Camera.
Reply 3
On the Oxford website they have a virtual tour of every college which could help?
Original post by lilsnekyy
Reply 4
Yes, Trinity is in the centre!

For a friendly atmosphere I can recommend: Wadham, Hertford, St Hilda's (yes I go there but I do think the vibes are good! maybe a bit far out for you though)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending