The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CU coventry and Coventry January timetable

I am thinking of applying to CU coventry for a particular course the main issue is I'm not sure how many semesters there are and it begins in January. The course has 4 modules I checked the website but its very confusing.
Hi there,

Typically, there will be 2 semesters each year. For January starters, the first semester begins in January and ends around April. The second semester begins around June. Although I'm not familiar with the term dates for January starters since I start in September, I know for sure there is two semesters and so you will be in university from January until around August, depending on the course you take.

(In total there are 3 semesters, but a student only attends 2 semesters. Since I am a September starter, my first semester begins in September and ends around December and then my second semester begins in January and ends around April, HOWEVER this would not be the case for you since you are a January starter.)

I hope this helped and cleared up your doubt. It honestly took me a whole year to understand. But it will make more sense once you start studying at Coventry. 🙂

Best wishes,

Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest