The Student Room Group

MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-reg) 2024 Coventry

Is anyone joining the MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-reg) program in Coventry in 2024?🤘🏻
Reply 1
Hey I’ve applied as I was told it was open to late applications for Jan start!!! Have you had the official start date/timetable as of yet pls? I’ve requested some more information regarding placement in year one and how many we may have etc.. ☺️
Reply 2
Original post by Karreli1
Hey I’ve applied as I was told it was open to late applications for Jan start!!! Have you had the official start date/timetable as of yet pls? I’ve requested some more information regarding placement in year one and how many we may have etc.. ☺️

Hi Karreli1! I am not fully enrolled yet so I don’t have a full picture of what the course would look like. But I have heard from my coursemates that the course will start on 15 January and the timetable is out. I hope it helps! x
Reply 3
Original post by daisy0225

Hi Karreli1! I am not fully enrolled yet so I don’t have a full picture of what the course would look like. But I have heard from my coursemates that the course will start on 15 January and the timetable is out. I hope it helps! x

Thank you I’m a little worried that I may not be able to work depending on how intense the course placements etc are.. do you know how soon placements start please or do you not yet have a timetable either? I’ll try and request one on Monday ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending