The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University paramedic science, new student.

Hi,

I’m starting Coventry uni on Monday and I can’t find any information with everything that has been sent about where to go when I arrive? I’m starting to really stress about it. I don’t want to be late to my first lesson so anyone with any advice as to what happens will be much appreciated.

Xx
Original post by Daydreamer40
Hi,

I’m starting Coventry uni on Monday and I can’t find any information with everything that has been sent about where to go when I arrive? I’m starting to really stress about it. I don’t want to be late to my first lesson so anyone with any advice as to what happens will be much appreciated.

Xx

All the information you need should be on this web page.

Have you enrolled yet? Once you’ve had an email confirming your enrolment is complete, you can access an induction module on Coventry's online learning platform, Aula.

You can access your personalised timetable by logging into the Student Portal, find it on Aula or on the Wayfinder app.

Also, have you collected your student id yet? You can do so at The Refectory, Priory Hall, Priory Street, Coventry. You can do this on any weekday, between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. (Without it, you'll have no access to the university's facilities or services.)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hi, I think we’re in the same boat in regards to not receiving an online enrollment link, I was told to email my course lead for the information for the next 2 weeks, give student engagement a ring to find out who’s it is. while cov uni figure themselves out, but it’s been an absolute nightmare waiting
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
All the information you need should be on this web page.

Have you enrolled yet? Once you’ve had an email confirming your enrolment is complete, you can access an induction module on Coventry's online learning platform, Aula.

You can access your personalised timetable by logging into the Student Portal, find it on Aula or on the Wayfinder app.

Also, have you collected your student id yet? You can do so at The Refectory, Priory Hall, Priory Street, Coventry. You can do this on any weekday, between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. (Without it, you'll have no access to the university's facilities or services.)

Hi,

Thanks for your response much appreciated. I managed to fully enrol on Friday 12th January after having some problems. I haven’t got my student I.D badge and if this doesn’t open until 9am my first lesson starts at 9am? I have looked on Aula for the induction but can’t find anything. Is there a meeting place that I will need to go to beforehand or a central location? I’m not sure where I need to park as I don’t know where I need to go to begin with. I feel lost about all of this.

Xx
Reply 4
Original post by undefined
Hi, I think we’re in the same boat in regards to not receiving an online enrollment link, I was told to email my course lead for the information for the next 2 weeks, give student engagement a ring to find out who’s it is. while cov uni figure themselves out, but it’s been an absolute nightmare waiting

I waited from the 3rd of January when enrolment began till the 8th of January then gave them a ring to tell them I hadn’t received the link, they then sent the link the next morning. Once I tried to access the link I had a problem with the credit info gave them another ring this got sorted the next day. I then had to wait for checks to be completed this was Thursday last week I finally got it all sorted late Friday. I’m not sure what I have to do tomorrow thou as to where I have to go and what I have to do. I’m sure if you go to the university they will help you sort everything out it is a worrying time for sure.

Xx

I waited from the 3rd of January when enrolment began till the 8th of January then gave them a ring to tell them I hadn’t received the link, they then sent the link the next morning. Once I tried to access the link I had a problem with the credit info gave them another ring this got sorted the next day. I then had to wait for checks to be completed this was Thursday last week I finally got it all sorted late Friday. I’m not sure what I have to do tomorrow thou as to where I have to go and what I have to do. I’m sure if you go to the university they will help you sort everything out it is a worrying time for sure.

Xx

Seems to all be a bit of a mess really gosh!, it’s a little hard in their student platform to see that nobody else seems to be going through these trouble , glad I’m not the only one. On the Coventry uni uni website the welcome week starts tommrow where you can meet your course lecturers so maybe it’s a good chance to go in and ask for the timetable
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
Seems to all be a bit of a mess really gosh!, it’s a little hard in their student platform to see that nobody else seems to be going through these trouble , glad I’m not the only one. On the Coventry uni uni website the welcome week starts tommrow where you can meet your course lecturers so maybe it’s a good chance to go in and ask for the timetable

I’ve managed to get the timetable as I called them and asked them for it. However I haven’t collected my student I.D, the place it has to be collected from doesn’t open till 9AM and the first lesson starts at 9AM the thought of being late to the lesson terrifies me. I’m setting out at 6:30AM to give myself enough time but the worry of not knowing anything is driving me insane 🤢.

Xx
Oh gosh good luck! And which department helped with your enrollment link ! I’ll give them a call tommrow fingers crossed I can get this all sorted before my first lesson
Reply 8
Original post by AmilyaAboud
Oh gosh good luck! And which department helped with your enrollment link ! I’ll give them a call tommrow fingers crossed I can get this all sorted before my first lesson

It was student engagement I spoke to, they was really helpful the earlier you call them the quicker they answer 😊 I hope you get sorted I can’t imagine how stressful that is for you x
I’ve managed to get the timetable as I called them and asked them for it. However I haven’t collected my student I.D, the place it has to be collected from doesn’t open till 9AM and the first lesson starts at 9AM the thought of being late to the lesson terrifies me. I’m setting out at 6:30AM to give myself enough time but the worry of not knowing anything is driving me insane 🤢.

Xx

Nice one getting hold of your timetable. It's unfortunate that your first lesson starts at 9 o'clock. I'd have thought the best thing to do would be to go to the lesson (even without the id) and to collect the id immediately afterwards.
Reply 10

Did you manage to sort enrolling out.
I’ve just about done everything, just need to figure out my timetable as rhe bloody thing won’t show up on wayfinder
Reply 12
I’ve just about done everything, just need to figure out my timetable as rhe bloody thing won’t show up on wayfinder

It is paramedic science your doing isn’t it?t

It is paramedic science your doing isn’t it?t

Naw😂 That sounds far to advance for me, I’ll stick to law - And I’ve emailed my course lead and got the timetable while they fix my problem with timetable 😂
Reply 14
Naw😂 That sounds far to advance for me, I’ll stick to law - And I’ve emailed my course lead and got the timetable while they fix my problem with timetable 😂

Ohhh, it’s to advanced for me and I’m doing it 🤣 good luck on your course 😊
Good luck to you too !!

Quick Reply

Latest