The Student Room Group

Has anyone started revising?

Hi guys has anyone started revising already or not yet?
I have so many resources and stuff to do that I dont know where to start 1st...
Have you finished making notes?
Reply 1
Original post by enthjmk5e664

Can you tell me the subjects you do? Maybe I can help from there as I have began revising for mocks (basically GCSE then). If possible maybe highlight the subjects u do worst in? I'll try to reply as soon as possible!
Reply 2
Original post by Werasi
Can you tell me the subjects you do? Maybe I can help from there as I have began revising for mocks (basically GCSE then). If possible maybe highlight the subjects u do worst in? I'll try to reply as soon as possible!

I really wanted to aqa and edexel save my exams notest but i saw that you have to pay for them and i cant afford does anyone have them and share with me please?
Reply 3
I really wanted to aqa and edexel save my exams notest but i saw that you have to pay for them and i cant afford does anyone have them and share with me please?

theres a free app called 'knowunity' that allows students to share gcse/A-level notes so maybe check on there?
Reply 4

Hi, I’m not doing GCSEs (in year 13 now), but if you don’t know where to start, break down each subject you’re doing into its topics then even sub-topics if you can. Rate them RAG (red, amber, green) based on how well you can remember it, then focus on the red topics the most. If there’s a particular subject you struggle with, focus on revising that. But also don’t neglect the subjects you’re good at, make sure you still review the content for that.

Quick Reply

Latest