The Student Room Group

can i get into oxford law

i am becoming increasingly unhinged and would like some reassurances (or a reality-check, i dont mind)

i took um 10 gcses and got all A*s, and my predicted grade is 45. my ucas personal statement is i think pretty okay and so far on arbitio i have been getting high 20s (i heard its more difficult than the actual one). im kinda worried about the interview but i think i can pull it off (i saw the mock interview on youtube and thought that wasn't so bad)

but im international (i dont actually know if thats a drawback but just adding cuz in US admissions it's a pretty huge disadvantage).

do u think it's possible? pls be realistic thxx
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i am becoming increasingly unhinged and would like some reassurances (or a reality-check, i dont mind)

i took um 10 gcses and got all A*s, and my predicted grade is 45. my ucas personal statement is i think pretty okay and so far on arbitio i have been getting high 20s (i heard its more difficult than the actual one). im kinda worried about the interview but i think i can pull it off (i saw the mock interview on youtube and thought that wasn't so bad)

but im international (i dont actually know if thats a drawback but just adding cuz in US admissions it's a pretty huge disadvantage).

Just as much chance as anyone else.Do you have the necessary funding though.
Original post by Anonymous

It's definitely worth applying, you have a really good chance at getting invited to interview. Keep in mind though that while UK universities don't discriminate against internationals in admissions, it is much harder to receive any financial support at undergraduate level. It's likely you'd have to fund your studies out of pocket, or through loans from your home country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending