The Student Room Group

What’s everyone’s favourite dessert?

Hiya, so I’m training to be science style chef but using ideas and make things crazy.
But I need help.
I want to use a piece of each dessert. So I need your favourite desserts which you love, or loved as a child please.
This will help me create a dish, which will be inspired by everyone’s childhood.
Thank you, Jase
A morbidly obese plain Devonshire scone (no sultanas in them, I'll peck them out), cut in half and each half is slathered with a super thick layer of clotted cream which is then crowned with a thin film of raspberry conserve.
a really good apple crumble
not too sweet
good apples
plenty of crumble on top you eat some good stodge but also some crisp
drowned in loads of custard
yum yum yum :tongue:
I like brownie.
Cheesecake
Chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Also chocolate cake
Does anyone remember those pingu ice creams they used to do in restaurants. I loved those.
Reply 7
Original post by JASE426_JJ
Hiya, so I’m training to be science style chef but using ideas and make things crazy.
But I need help.
I want to use a piece of each dessert. So I need your favourite desserts which you love, or loved as a child please.
This will help me create a dish, which will be inspired by everyone’s childhood.
Thank you, Jase

my granny made this homemade oreo cheese cake and it was my fave thing
Reply 8
Original post by JASE426_JJ
But I need help.
Thank you, Jase

Banana split
I like a good and tasty cake as a rule. I don't mind to eat a cheesecake. :smile: As child I like vanilla pudding.

Quick Reply

Latest