The Student Room Group

Do you like horror movies?

Do you like horror movies? Which one/franchise is your all time favourite?
:mwuaha:

Personally, horror movies are one of my favourite genres and I'd have to say Insidious is my favourite horror movie franchise!

Original post by -Eirlys-

Personally, horror movies are one of my favourite genres and I'd have to say Insidious is my favourite horror movie franchise!

I'm too scared of them! I even get terrified at the adverts that play for them inbetween youtube videos. :colondollar:
Original post by Evil Homer
I'm too scared of them! I even get terrified at the adverts that play for them inbetween youtube videos. :colondollar:

Aw bless you! So you never watch them at all? What's your usual/fave genre?

I love horror movies, the paranormal activity series was pretty good, not too scary tho :frown:
Aw bless you! So you never watch them at all? What's your usual/fave genre?

Theres a trailor for something about nuns, the Nuns 2 is it? I can still remember how terrfying it was!
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
I love horror movies, the paranormal activity series was pretty good, not too scary tho :frown:

I remember when they were all the rage! They weren't that scary, I agree, but they were fun to watch. :biggrin:
Original post by Evil Homer
Theres a trailor for something about nuns, the Nuns 2 is it? I can still remember how terrfying it was!

Aww, I never think about the trailers being too scary for people! I definitely need to see the new Nun and Insidious film!
Reply 7
My ex was (well, is, I suppose0 a huge horror nerd and was involved in running various festivals (Dead of Night, Grimmfest etc) soi I was always roped into these things.

I used to say I didn't like them, because I'm never really scared by them. They make me laugh, usually. But I found out at these events that actually, this is a legitimate way to 'enjoy' horrors, so I guess I do enjoy some of them.
Reply 8
I was most impressed by The Outwatwers, which I saw last year. That's probably one of the best I've ever seen.
I remember when they were all the rage! They weren't that scary, I agree, but they were fun to watch. :biggrin:

They really did help the whole lost footage horror genre. The story was okay.
Reply 10
I thought Paranormal Activity series were hilarious. Enjoyable but funny as ****.
I love horror!! Saw is my favourite though
Not really. I can't remember that I ever watched a good horror film. No genre I am so keen on.
I scream at everything, so horror movies aren't exactly my first choice
Original post by thrivingfrog
I scream at everything, so horror movies aren't exactly my first choice

Scary Movie series isn't so scary as the name sounds. Its rather a comedy than a horror, try this then at Halloween.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Scary Movie series isn't so scary as the name sounds. It rather a comedy than a horror, try this then at Halloween.

Ooo I will bare that in mind
Original post by jisvngxstay
I love horror!! Saw is my favourite though

I do enjoy the Saw movies, I love gory stuff like that! :lol:
Original post by thrivingfrog
Ooo I will bare that in mind

I second you watching the Scary Movie films, they're hilarious! :lol:
Halloween is my ultmate fave but I have a soft spot for Evil Dead II

Quick Reply

Latest