The Student Room Group

Alevel ocr A geology

I need help from former geology students on how to revise for it. It's my worst subject and I can't do good no matter what I try and I'm in year 13 so it's not looking good
Original post by mike00
I need help from former geology students on how to revise for it. It's my worst subject and I can't do good no matter what I try and I'm in year 13 so it's not looking good

Give me your email address and i shall send you my notes. I got an A in the end. to be honest, there are 4 parts of learning geology that you must learn. these are, course knowledge, maths, thinking/drawing skills and practicals. Practicals are covered already, to memorise, use the OCR textbook alongside my notes that I will send you, for maths it's really just simple equations and learning to rearrange them and for thinking and drawing skills just remember that what you have learned, you have learned for a reason, for example think sedimentology and basin analysis.
Reply 2
Original post by StandorDeliver
Give me your email address and i shall send you my notes. I got an A in the end. to be honest, there are 4 parts of learning geology that you must learn. these are, course knowledge, maths, thinking/drawing skills and practicals. Practicals are covered already, to memorise, use the OCR textbook alongside my notes that I will send you, for maths it's really just simple equations and learning to rearrange them and for thinking and drawing skills just remember that what you have learned, you have learned for a reason, for example think sedimentology and basin analysis.

can you message me and ill send it there, its not letting me send messages since im new

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending