The Student Room Group

Possibly lost marks on Alevel OCR gothic unseen VERY ANNOYED

Today was my A level english lit paper from ocr and I messed up on the unseen extract. I missed out the authors name aswell as the extracts name and I messed up the narrative aswell by saying it was first person when it was third person intrusive. When I mentioned first person I included quotes from where the character was speaking so I dont know whether that would count?
All in all I finished the extract with alot of analysis but those three mistakes are annoying me alot. Someone please tell me would this affect my mark out of 30
I just realised I wrote the wrong name too for the author, absolutely gutted.
Reply 2
Original post by axsazzz
Today was my A level english lit paper from ocr and I messed up on the unseen extract. I missed out the authors name aswell as the extracts name and I messed up the narrative aswell by saying it was first person when it was third person intrusive. When I mentioned first person I included quotes from where the character was speaking so I dont know whether that would count?
All in all I finished the extract with alot of analysis but those three mistakes are annoying me alot. Someone please tell me would this affect my mark out of 30

Hello, I hope your well.
Do you perhaps remember what the OCR paper 2 Alevel English literature unseen gothic extract was? Or what the comparative statements were?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous_user27
I just realised I wrote the wrong name too for the author, absolutely gutted.

Hello, do you perhaps remember what the 2023 OCR paper 2 Alevel English literature unseen gothic extract was? Or what the comparative statements were?
Reply 4
Original post by hahami1982
Hello, I hope your well.
Do you perhaps remember what the OCR paper 2 Alevel English literature unseen gothic extract was? Or what the comparative statements were?

no,i don’t sorry if you want to practise ask your teachers they will be able to unlock the paper and print it out for you unless they may be used for your mock exams

Quick Reply

Latest