The Student Room Group

Birmingham Uni vs Leeds Uni vs Exeter vs Manchester Uni vs Bath Uni vs York

Heyy guys I was wondering what's your opinion about these unis on their School of Business... The scope doesn't change much among them, but the thing is I'm an intl student so maybe it'd be cleverer to stick to a russel group uni, no? I mean, bath is amazing but it's not even triple-accredited (dont care its not russel)... but the offer from manchester is not from alliance so it'd be out of what I was expecting, which leaves me with Birm, Leeds and Exeter... what do you think?

PLEASE keep unhelpful replies away.... as I said, I'm an intl student so the stakes is high for me. I definitely MUST think all of this through. Thanks for whoever can give me a shread of light :smile:) xx
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by rafamocellin
Heyy guys I was wondering what's your opinion about these unis on their School of Business... The scope doesn't change much among them, but the thing is I'm an intl student so maybe it'd be cleverer to stick to a russel group uni, no? I mean, bath is amazing but it's not even triple-accredited (dont care its not russel)... but the offer from manchester is not from alliance so it'd be out of what I was expecting, which leaves me with Birm, Leeds and Exeter... what do you think?

PLEASE keep unhelpful replies away.... as I said, I'm an intl student so the stakes is high for me. I definitely MUST think all of this through. Thanks for whoever can give me a shread of light :smile:) xx

Exeter is the warmest weather-wise, superb campus and a wide range of accommodation.

What sort of [place do you prefer to live in?
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Exeter is the warmest weather-wise, superb campus and a wide range of accommodation.

What sort of [place do you prefer to live in?

Well I am brazilian but i spent a year in ncl so weather wouldn't be much of a problem.... what worries me is the graduate prospects
Reply 3
Original post by rafamocellin
Well I am brazilian but i spent a year in ncl so weather wouldn't be much of a problem.... what worries me is the graduate prospects

Exeter is proobably the best known - Business school of the year 2022. There is an online Open Day

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/business/businessman/
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
Exeter is proobably the best known - Business school of the year 2022. There is an online Open Day

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/business/businessman/

thanks a lot xx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending